- Nez Perce Multi-Purpose Training Education + Business Incubator Facility Feasibility Study
- Alaska Food Policy Council Strategic Plan, Action Planning, Facilitation + Support
- Tribal Environmental Program Training and Environmental Planning Workbook (Green Book)
- Technical Assistance for Affordable and Accessible Housing Focus Area
- Elder Needs Assessment + Guidebook for Elder Services
Agnew::Beck works with leaders and staff of community organizations to identify issues and develop solutions. We coach community leaders through challenging processes to build capacity within organizations to create positive change in their communities.
We provide technical assistance beginning with an assessment of the organization’s training and organizational development needs to shape a technical assistance plan. Agnew::Beck implements this plan, tailoring our services to meet the specific needs of each client. Often acting as a temporary extension of the organization, Agnew::Beck works closely with our capacity building and technical assistance clients to ensure that technical assistance produces tangible results for our client and the community it serves.